Esaote MyLab X6
Esaote MyLab™X6 Ultrasound imaging beyond flexibility
Esaote’s new MyLab™X6 makes your workflow so efficient and smooth, it does not only increase productivity, but it also empowers your clinical performances. Take advantage of the 21.5” HD IPS technology LED monitor to get outstanding image quality and an unparalleled degree of details from your scans. Fast response and easy interface usage also adapt flawlessly to all of your clinical needs, giving your assessments comfort and flexibility.
The design, material, and manufacturing technology of transducers are the main determinants of an ultrasound system’s image quality. Thanks to the innovation of gold standard ultrasound transducers, iQProbes offer state-of-the-art imaging.
- Active matrix composite material
- Single Crystal
- Multiple adaptive layers
- Bi-con geometric lens
- appleprobe design
- Extensive use of applications with extended wideband convex, linear, phased array, volumetric, intraoperative and special transducer shapes.
- Women’s health
The convex and endocavity probes provide excellent image quality for women’s health applications. The 3D convex probe can also be used for standard examinations.
MyLab™X6 is equipped with comprehensive cardiac and vascular configurations. It is a complete system for any cardiovascular ultrasound exam featuring customizable measurements and reporting.
- General imaging
Esaote’s new MyLab™X6 covers all clinical needs, from abdominal to endocrinological applications, to establish a diagnosis and provide the best possible therapy and follow-up.
- ElaXto: ElaXto is a non-invasive method that supports the physician in assessing tissue elasticity. The differences in tissue responses are detected and visualized in real time.
- Stress echo: Complete Stress echo package with flexible and customizable protocols for imaging acquisition and review, also available with LVO.
- Needle visibility: Enhanced and clear visualization of the needle during intervention procedures.
- XLight: Advanced algorithm to improve volumetric rendering quality.
- AutoNT: Automatic measurement of Nuchal Translucency (NT).
- AutoEF: Automatic measurement of the Ejection Fraction (fully automated).
- QIMT: Automated real-time detection of Intima Media Thickness, including standard deviation and reliability index, based on RF signal analysis.
- XStrain™: Global strain bullseye (17 segments) as a result of the 3 apical GLS outcomes.
Esaote’s new MyLab™X6 makes your workflow so efficient and smooth, it does not only increase productivity, but it also empowers your clinical performances.
Weitere Broschüre: QRG_MyLabX6_DE
Telefon 0961 390150