Esaote MyLab X7
Esaote MyLab™X7 Ultrasound Imaging Beyond Efficiency
Esaote’s new MyLab™X7 technology allows you to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions thanks to extremely intuitive usability and ergonomics that meets every need. Take advantage of a resilient, green and movable system with outstanding image quality, optimally simple interface usage, and significantly faster outputs thanks to the zero-click automation functions. Details can be seen as never before with the IPS technology LED monitor, while advanced hemodynamic evaluation with high sensitivity and high spatial resolution allow you to make assessments smoothly and more confidently, even in difficult situations.
Increased Diagnostic Confidence
MyLab™X7 demonstrates extended configuration features, which help the physician perform as well as possible during advanced procedures. It incorporates innovative and advanced features, including CPI, High Sensitive microV, XStrain4D, XSTIC that now enable clinicians to confidently use ultrasound in all kinds of examinations.
Thanks to its powerful Windows™ 10 platform, MyLab™X7 targets reduced examination times and a better workflow by means of a wide range of automatic “zero-click” process functions for imaging, doppler, post-processing, measurements, archiving and connectivity. With the “zero-click” processing, cardiac ejection fraction, fetal nuchal translucency or heart strain measurements can now be carried out quickly and easily.
- Booting time less than 15 sec*
- Easy to unplug and easy to move
- Easy to use
- 21.5” HD IPS technology LED monitor
- Latest touchscreen technology
Broad Connectivity Options
In a fast-changing world where the value of information is increased by the possibility of sharing it, the highest level of clinical data management has to be offered to meet today’s medical needs. The worldwide medical imaging community has entered a new era of communication opportunities. Based on Windows™ 10, these developments enable imaging professionals to reach diagnoses more effectively and efficiently, which can in turn raise the level of overall healthcare provided.
- DICOM connectivity (including Query/Retrieve)
- Multi-modality archive
- Wireless connectivity
- MyLab™ Tablet
Large Probe Portfolio
Transducers are the core of ultrasound technology. Integrating physics, electronics and geometrics into their design is the greatest engineering challenge of the signal processing chain. Thanks to the innovation of quality gold standard ultrasound transducers, iQProbes contain state-of-the-art Esaote technology.
- Active matrix composite material
- Single crystal
- Multiple adaptive layers
- Bi-con geometric lens
- appleprobe design
- Extensive use of applications with extended wideband convex, linear, phased array, volumetric, intraoperative and special transducer shapes.
- General imaging
Esaote’s new MyLab™X7 covers all clinical needs, from abdominal to endocrinological applications, to establish a diagnosis and provide the best possible therapy and follow-up.
MyLab™X7 is equipped with comprehensive cardiac and vascular configurations. It is a complete system for any cardiovascular ultrasound exam featuring customizable measurements and reporting.
- Women’s health
The convex and endocavity probes provide excellent image quality for women’s health applications. The 3D convex probe can also be used for standard examinations.
- Point of Care
MyLab™X7 brings a high level of automation and ergonomics to any point of care setting, thereby improving workflows and reducing examination time.
- Shared service
Esaote’s new MyLab™X7 ultrasound platform is designed to support a full range of shared service diagnostic imaging environments, making it a complete solution for handling the most demanding clinical activities.
- XView+: The new high-performance real-time algorithm for speckle reduction. Clear and detailed imaging for better diagnostics; also works in post processing – the final touch for optimal imaging quality.
- CPI: CPI is a combination of low/high frequency modulation. Get confident diagnostics for every patient with optimal resolution and better penetration.
- Needle visibility: Enhanced and clear visualization of the needle during intervention procedures.
- microV: Hemodynamic evaluation with high sensitivity and high spatial resolution for lesion vascularization characterization in all clinical applications, rapid and non-invasive.
- Q-Pack: Q-Pack is the new multi-modality quantification tool for curve analysis of Contrast Perfusion (Wi/Wo), available in Color, Power Doppler, and CnTI™.
- ElaXto: ElaXto is a non-invasive method that supports the physician in assessing tissue elasticity. The differences in tissue responses are detected and visualized in real time.
- Stress echo: Complete Stress echo package with flexible and customizable protocols for imaging acquisition and review, also available with LVO.
- CnTI™ Contrast Tuned Imaging: High sensitivity, deep penetration, and high resolution are common characteristics of CnTI™ Contrast Enhanced Imaging technology for improved diagnostic performance.
- XLight: Advanced algorithm to improve volumetric rendering quality.
- XSTIC: Fetal XSTIC reconstruction software dedicated to the B-Mode volumetric reconstruction and the color/power of fetal cardiac cavities.
- AutoNT: Automatic measurement of Nuchal Translucency (NT).
- AutoEF: Automatic measurement of the Ejection Fraction (fully automated).
- QIMT: Automated real-time detection of Intima Media Thickness, including standard deviation and reliability index, based on RF signal analysis.
- QAS: RF data technology makes it possible to measure carotid wall stiffness automatically and accurately, and automatically calculate the PWV, CC, AI, α, β indexes.
- XStrain™: Global strain bullseye (17 segments) as a result of the 3 apical GLS outcomes. Same strain palette as XStrain4D.
- XStrain4D: XStrain4D is speckle tracking technology which provides a volumetric model of the heart’s function and a bullseye report.
Esaote’s new MyLab™X7 technology allows you to make better, faster, and more reliable decisions thanks to extremely intuitive usability and ergonomics that meets every need.
Weitere Broschüre: QRG_MyLabX7_DE
Telefon 0961 390150